Horston or Griffin? Who will be better in the long run? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Horston or Griffin? Who will be better in the long run?

Reaction Score
There are quite a few posters on this thread that seem to be dishing the "so what if you did not choose UConn, we did not really want you anyway" game. There are many things that will play into which kid will be the best player over four years , including talent, teaching, health, opportunity, and willingness. Betting on this is fool's errand. But I used to take book for a local numbers man when I was young. He always said everyone is a bettor until the stakes get high. A guy will bet a buck on a long shot, but the same guy won't bet a grand on a 'lock'. So the issue is not if you will bet, it's how much! At any rate, I am glad we got Griffin, wish we got Horston too. I wish them both success. I really do not think that Griffin signing drove Horston away, but I am sure I will never know for certain. Let's get the other kids onboard and Go Huskies! :D
My admiration for you just went way up, and I genuinely liked you (or at least your posts) before. Nothing like bringing a little life experience to the table. Your former boss is the Mike Tyson of the numbers game, philosophically speaking.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom