HORRIBLE PLAY CALLING | The Boneyard

HORRIBLE PLAY CALLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fortebleedsblue

I'm not the only one that thinks so ... 4 friends from 4 other BIG TIME programs think the same thing. I am done with HCPP... I don't care what anyone says about giving it a full year 1-11 here we come. The demise of Uconn football with cuse n pitt going ACC and WVU to SEC.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I'm not the only one that thinks so ... 4 friends from 4 other BIG TIME programs think the same thing. I am done with HCPP... I don't care what anyone says about giving it a full year 1-11 here we come. The demise of Uconn football with cuse n pitt going ACC and WVU to SEC.
I won't forget this quote

Reaction Score
How do you not ruin on 3rd and 2? Yes...Mash was open but you know your qb is shaky and it is 4th down territory....beyond stupid.

Reaction Score
How do you not ruin on 3rd and 2? Yes...Mash was open but you know your qb is shaky and it is 4th down territory....beyond stupid.
The choice not to run on 2nd (or 3rd) and 2 against a D that was starting to tire, when we had our full compliment of TO's still, was mindboggling. To make matters worse, we don't even throw the high percentage Stop route to a TE turning around at the sticks-we try the much harder throw out to the flat. You would think we would have learned from the Vandy game about making throws late in the game when running was clearly the right choice. Oops....

F

fortebleedsblue

The choice not to run on 2nd (or 3rd) and 2 against a D that was starting to tire, when we had our full compliment of TO's still, was mindboggling. To make matters worse, we don't even throw the high percentage Stop route to a TE turning around at the sticks-we try the much harder throw out to the flat. You would think we would have learned from the Vandy game about making throws late in the game when running was clearly the right choice. Oops....

coach +1 ... but yea I'm just a hater cause I look at the reality of the situation... I'm not a CT apologist.

Reaction Score
Oh , your friends are fans of 'BIG TIME' programs? Damn, that's all I need to know. Their opinions are obviously much more qualified than ours.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
coach +1 ... but yea I'm just a hater cause I look at the reality of the situation... I'm not a CT apologist.

So this:
4 friends from 4 other BIG TIME programs think the same thing. I am done with HCPP... I don't care what anyone says about giving it a full year 1-11 here we come.

Is "just being a realist"? You don't think there's not a bit of hyperbole in that quote?

Reaction Score

the part i put in bold is one of the dumbest things i've ever seen written on a message board. considering that message boards probably contain 90% of the dumbest opinions on Earth it's quite an accomplisment. who gives a flip what teams your friends root for/attended, and how does that lend their opinions any more credence than anyone else? the very fact that you seem to think it does pretty much invalidates an other opinions you may have on this or any other matter.

Reaction Score
the part i put in bold is one of the dumbest things i've ever seen written on a message board. considering that message boards probably contain 90% of the dumbest opinions on Earth it's quite an accomplisment. who gives a flip what teams your friends root for/attended, and how does that lend their opinions any more credence than anyone else? the very fact that you seem to think it does pretty much invalidates an other opinions you may have on this or any other matter.
No, You're wrong. The dumbest thing written on a message board was on CoachP's chalkboard in the UCONN locker room, "Mcentee starting".

F

fortebleedsblue

Why have an opinions message board then right? Lets just sensor what everyone thinks that you don't agree with ...

Reaction Score
We had run the same play action fake like 5 passes in a row, the draw to Mccombs would have been wide open on the 2nd and 2. I don't understand why we didn't try a run there. You have all 3 timeouts and the clock stops on a first down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom