Hoping for a Signing Day event | The Boneyard

Hoping for a Signing Day event

Reaction Score
Have always loved the signing day event at The Rent. A bunch of us would head up and bring the kids when they were younger. They loved meeting the players and being in the suite section about the field.

This year it would be a great opportunity to reenergize the fan base. Also would be nice to see and hear the new assistant coaches. Really hope it is on again , but only 2 weeks away and have not heard anything. Maybe a bunch of us email AD David Benedict and let him know how we feel about event.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Have always loved the signing day event at The Rent. A bunch of us would head up and bring the kids when they were younger. They loved meeting the players and being in the suite section about the field.

This year it would be a great opportunity to reenergize the fan base. Also would be nice to see and hear the new assistant coaches. Really hope it is on again , but only 2 weeks away and have not heard anything. Maybe a bunch of us email AD David Benedict and let him know how we feel about event.
I think they are still planning on it for this year. I heard a little bit at the presser.

Reaction Score
Randy Edsall should show up with a paper bag over his head. Lord knows that man can't show his face anywhere these days without being criticized for the sky being blue.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Randy Edsall should show up with a paper bag over his head. Lord knows that man can't show his face anywhere these days without being criticized for the sky being blue.
Well, duh, he didn't make it national flag blue.

Because of his low character.

ESPN will have the story as the lead.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Seeing on teh twitters that UConn Athletics will send out info today re: event on 2/15.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I went once or twice during the P era when they held it at The Rent in the press box/luxury box area.

Event was a lot of fun, free food and UConn football talk. They actually let everyone stay and watch the hoop game vs. St John's afterwards (which I believe we were blown out).

Reaction Score
Has anybody heard any news on this? At this point I'm guessing it's not in the budget this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom