Hopefully not a Yarder... Simsbury man facing threatening charges over emails to UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hopefully not a Yarder... Simsbury man facing threatening charges over emails to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Hope they get this guy some treatment before we find him on campus with an AR15

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Lmaooo he went through the effort of going to multiple libraries

Should have stuck to regular mail my dude

Conspiracy Kitty says:
“And leave behind DNA? I think not.”

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
That’s when the computers decide humans are not worth saving and they take over.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator GIF by Filmin

Reaction Score
I mean the chances he wasn’t on the boneyard have to be like 1 in 1,000,000
Searching comments for incriminating comments in 3, 2, 1..... Key words "AD", "seating", "taking out".....

Reaction Score
He spent a long time monitoring before deciding to start sending emails

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Not a lawyer but my guess is he does not do any prison time. Probably will have to take some anger management classes and he will have some type of restraining order on contacting UConn officials. Probably a two year probation that will rely on him staying out of trouble. 63 yr old male from West Hartford, Avon or Simsbury. If I was a cop the yard would be the first place I would look for suspects as a good percentage of us at least fit the demographic of town and age. Over 60 and from some of the better cities in the state. The fact that he did not use the library in New Britain probably reduced the threat level from PD point of view…:):):).

Sick Puppy

Remember, you wanted this.
Reaction Score
In the off chance he's not a 'Yarder, award him Honorary Member status. He meets or exceeds minimum requirements.

Reaction Score
In the off chance he's not a 'Yarder, award him Honorary Member status. He meets or exceeds minimum requirements.
Well, he wasn't charged with bashing players or coaches, so I have my doubts.

dingaling

“There’s no better feeling than winning.” K.Powers
Reaction Score
From the looks of it, he def looks like a boneyarder. Probably one of the guys constantly posting Doomed all over the message board.
Screenshot_20230413_215758_Google News.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
In his defense, this was pre-championship #5. I hope the judge considers that in his sentencing. :)
He clearly is unhappy with the volleyball program. He is from Simsbury after all. What a needy guy. Needs help quickly.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Or lacrosse
My granddaughter plays lacrosse but in Westchester county. Same difference.

Still. scary how some people obsess about sports and things that really don’t affect them and living life.

Reaction Score
Not a lawyer but my guess is he does not do any prison time. Probably will have to take some anger management classes and he will have some type of restraining order on contacting UConn officials. Probably a two year probation that will rely on him staying out of trouble. 63 yr old male from West Hartford, Avon or Simsbury. If I was a cop the yard would be the first place I would look for suspects as a good percentage of us at least fit the demographic of town and age. Over 60 and from some of the better cities in the state. The fact that he did not use the library in New Britain probably reduced the threat level from PD point of view…:):):).
if he was from hard hitten new britain he wont just threaten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc