Hope KLS is sick on Monday | The Boneyard

Hope KLS is sick on Monday

Reaction Score
Hope KLS is sick on Monday. I hope she is as sick as she was for the Maryland game and as sick as she was for the last game. If she is, we can put it in the "W" column. :cool:

And a PS for Danny. Last year you got the picture of the years-Polly's last shot in the Final Four. This year you may have missed the picture of the year so far-KLS getting sick behind the bench in the Maryland game. If she gets sick in the SC game, you better be all over it. ;)

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
KLS is going to make USC sick tomorrow night...sick and tired of watching her drain threes!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Hope KLS is sick on Monday. I hope she is as sick as she was for the Maryland game and as sick as she was for the last game. If she is, we can put it in the "W" column. :cool:

And a PS for Danny. Last year you got the picture of the years-Polly's last shot in the Final Four. This year you may have missed the picture of the year so far-KLS getting sick behind the bench in the Maryland game. If she gets sick in the SC game, you better be all over it. ;)

Oh yeah, I remember THAT game. One of our posters coined it "The Barf game". A game that will live in infamy. :cool:

Reaction Score
KLS is going to make USC sick tomorrow night..sick and tired of watching her drain threes!

latest

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
My friends growing up and I always said--seriously--"beware the sick player."

For whatever reason if any of us had a bad cold, flu, stomach bug or what have you that was getting us down but wasn't bad enough to keep us off the court, that was the player who played freely , didn't over think and whose shots would fall more often than they usually did. It was just uncanny. I saw the same thing at Iowa State when any of our stars were under the weather and were listed as game-time decisions. They would look like s$?t sitting on the bench and then they'd go out and light it up.

And then there was Jordan's "flu game" :)

Reaction Score
We need Lou's three ball (and Saniya's and Kia's) tonight because South Carolina can be dominant inside.

Reaction Score

Nah not me. I want KLS to be as healthy as she has been. Even though she has played well when she has been sick, I won't want to happen. You can't expect a person to play well advert time they have been sick.

Reaction Score
We need Lou's three ball (and Saniya's and Kia's) tonight because South Carolina can be dominant inside.
SC bigs move too slow and when committed can't stop their movement to the basket
All we have to do is take a couple charges and they will be NEUTRALIZED.
Slow, ponderous and unstoppable, yeah right, just step in front of them. Most schools get out of their way, can't understand that. Too easy to stop them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom