hoopstreams streaming reception | The Boneyard

hoopstreams streaming reception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
streaming reception not nearly so good as last few years....very blurry.....using same equipment....
very very disappointing......

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
streaming reception not nearly so good as last few years....very blurry.....using same equipment....
very very disappointing......

Having nary an issue

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Having the same problem with the blurry image. However, it is watchable as the streaming is not cutting out.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It is soft and definitely not hi def but it is stable and reliable. I am running it through my iPad onto Apple TV and my 47" Visio.

Reaction Score
image now alternating between blurry and clear.....picture freezing frequently....

Reaction Score
Having the same problem with the blurry image. However, it is watchable as the streaming is not cutting out.

Yeah, after last year I had such low expectations -- I wasnt even sure I wanted to sign up.

Picture is not crisp, but so far it hasn't crashed, and I can actually watch full screen.

Reaction Score
Spoke too soon. First crash of the season. I wish they spent more money on Hoopstreams than their questionable investment in HD.

CPTV Harriet

Media Queen
Reaction Score
We have not had any technical issues on our end during today's broadcast. Please email hoopstreams@cptv.org with your questions and we'll be happy to help you troubleshoot.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I "tuned in" on Hoop Streams with about 7:00 to go in the 2nd half. Crystal clear in HD for the balance of the game, except for one brief 30-sec period where the image looked choppy.

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
I "tuned in" on Hoop Streams with about 7:00 to go in the 2nd half. Crystal clear in HD for the balance of the game, except for one brief 30-sec period where the image looked choppy.

Very clear all day in Vermont. The high Def passes through my desktop computer and plays on my 42 inch TV.

When I first turn it on, it is blurry; and a note on my screen says: "It takes a minute or two for the feed to adjust to your computer. It gets gradually clearer for about two minutes, and then the picture is very clear, and the voice is in synch with video

Reaction Score
Crystal clear in Queens, NYC. The best ever. I am very pleased with the service :)

(Only once the image went blurry. I refreshed my browser and problem fixed.)

Reaction Score
Holy Cross hoop streaming was poor quality. The Geno show & pre recorded commercials were excellent.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
It is soft and definitely not hi def but it is stable and reliable. I am running it through my iPad onto Apple TV and my 47" Visio.
is Vizio a good brand... how long have you had the tv, 1080/120 or 1080/60 or is it a 720?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
is Vizio a good brand... how long have you had the tv, 1080/120 or 1080/60 or is it a 720?
Got it early last spring as a refurbish from Amazon for $599 with free delivery. It is 47" 1080p 120hz. Super pleased.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
ok... Im looking for a good 47 incher... but I cant afford Sony, LG, or Toshiba

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
Indiana had some great reception yesterday. There was a minute or two it froze during the Geno show and a few fuzzy spots during the game, but overall for a first game I thought it was great! Keep it up! On Tuesday, I myself have a game and will get to check the reception on my phone :0) until I get a chance to watch the replay.

Reaction Score
Newport RI here. Mostly great and crystal clear. One segment got very distorted but as someone else said, refreshing the browser did the trick. Good Job.

Reaction Score
image now alternating between blurry and clear.....picture freezing frequently....

I also had freezing in Florida. Try right clicking on picture, click on enable manual switching. Then right click again and click on switch down. Keep clicking on switch down to you get a bitrate of 500. Only a fair picture but it shoul;d stop freezing. You can check bitrate by clicking on HD at bottom of screen

Hoopstreams says the freezing is caused by erratic feed from cable company. Since everything is the same as last year when I didn't have freezing I am inclined to disagree with them.

Reaction Score
Was very fuzzy to start. Got the windex out to clean my computer screen about middle of 1st half and then seemed to be much clearer. Thought was more than just the windex! Reception was better from that point on.

Reaction Score
My new PC I think has helped a lot. The game was very good here in Denver. The only problem which gives me concern is after the game the picture broke up. Would not want this to happen during the game. Last year I swore at and off CPTV over the Internet because of the lousy picture. But since I got a new PC and they were going to HD, I decide to try at least one more year. So far so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom