HoopSeen: Schools Chase after CJ Jackson | The Boneyard

HoopSeen: Schools Chase after CJ Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
“I want a good coaching staff with where I will get better and a winning program,” the Eastern Florida standout said."

Well, he said he likes coaching staff and obviously UConn has a winning program.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Yeah l, that's what I asked!
I got it. I was originally going to be a smart butt and post something similarly. Thought it would be funny to pile on, so to speak.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
How many official visits is he allowed?
If it's UConn vs Mizzou, I feel good - keep him away from Buzz at VTech

C

Chief00

"It was nice" is what my wife says after unsatisfactory Intercourse. :eek:

Visits will not be the same with Sam Jr moving on - quite frankly I am more concerned about that than Hamilton leaving because it impacts every visit.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Visits will not be the same with Sam Jr moving on - quite frankly I am more concerned about that than Hamilton leaving because it impacts every visit.

You are over-emphasizing this point. Sure it'll make a little bit of an impact, but it is an oversimplification to assume that wild parties with Bunkey were what got our current recruits to commit. I don't expect you to say anything nice about KO's recruiting given the fact that he occupies the position your friend once had, but his improvement at closing the deal and selling the program is still a huge part of why we have seen and will continue to see success.

Reaction Score

I just want to know where these guys were partying. Everything was shut down by the time I graduated.

Reaction Score
Chiefs obsession with Cassell has reached new heights . As if he's hanging out with 18/22 year olds on visits...

How old is Chief? The way he talked about recent players and hanging out with them I thought he was like 24-25 years old. I mean, crap, I had conversation with Drummond a few times on campus and he recognized me after the first couple times - it didn't seem completely implausible that Chief had, too. But all of this is a little... strange?

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
How old is Chief? The way he talked about recent players and hanging out with them I thought he was like 24-25 years old. I mean, crap, I had conversation with Drummond a few times on campus and he recognized me after the first couple times - it didn't seem completely implausible that Chief had, too. But all of this is a little... strange?

Chief is wayyy older than that. Been around since the Robert Parish days.

Reaction Score
Chief is wayyy older than that. Been around since the Robert Parish days.

LOL - the Golden State Warriors Parish days most likely, sheeeeit maybe even the Centenary days..(for the real old school Celtics fans)..

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

Close to JC's age.

Reaction Score
Close to JC's age.

Dang, well kudos to chief's internet skills and all the older folk here; my grandparents can barely turn on their computer, never mind sign up for and regularly post on a message board. With coherent sentences no less.

C

Chief00

You are over-emphasizing this point. Sure it'll make a little bit of an impact, but it is an oversimplification to assume that wild parties with Bunkey were what got our current recruits to commit. I don't expect you to say anything nice about KO's recruiting given the fact that he occupies the position your friend once had, but his improvement at closing the deal and selling the program is still a huge part of why we have seen and will continue to see success.

Guess your invitation to Bunkey's parties got lost in the mail. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer