Hoopfeed: Sophomores Stewart & Jefferson continue to thrive... | The Boneyard

Hoopfeed: Sophomores Stewart & Jefferson continue to thrive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The University of Connecticut features senior center Stefanie Dolson and senior guard Bria Hartley, plus junior forward Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis, but as the season has progressed it is the evolution of sophomores Breanna Stewart and Moriah Jefferson that could make Geno Auriemma’s dream of a ninth national championship a reality.

Today’s performance against Louisville, previously unbeaten in the American Athletic Conference, is the latest evidence of the duo’s overall improvement this year. A sell out crowd of 10,167 in Gampel Pavilion watched them help lead the Huskies to an 81-64 victory over the Cardinals.

http://j.mp/1gmzzuY

Reaction Score
What's with the photo of Stewie? Sometimes I think they pick the least flattering photo that will make it hardest to recognize the player.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
What's with the photo of Stewie? Sometimes I think they pick the least flattering photo that will make it hardest to recognize the player.

It's her flying crab move, enhanced by holding her breath. The super secret biokenesiastic (yeah it ain't a word) lab at UConn discovered that filling your lungs and holding it gives you an extra 1.4cm of lift. Worked great for Stewie in the NC Game from which that flying crab photo is taken.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Just don't call her 'goofy'!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog