Hoopfeed: Peters continues to torment state of Connecticut as Lynx hold off Sun 87-85 | The Boneyard

Hoopfeed: Peters continues to torment state of Connecticut as Lynx hold off Sun 87-85

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Didn't know Amber hurt her ankle - that really bites. Dev will now be playing even more minutes at the 4 for the early part of the season at least.

I was hoping for Amber to make some real improvement this year, but this will set her back a bit.

OTOH Dev's additional minutes should accelerate her growth as a rook.

Reaction Score
I heard she may be out some time. Yes, good for Dev, you are also right, not good for the Lynx who wanted to really limit minutes for Taj and Brunson this year.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I heard she may be out some time. Yes, good for Dev, you are also right, not good for the Lynx who wanted to really limit minutes for Taj and Brunson this year.

Not really sure but my impression with moderate-to-severe ankle injuries is that she will probably miss a good 4 wks. Then there will be some fairly substantial rust as she slowly works her way back, which is probably another 3-4 wks.

The Lynx's last game before the Olympic break is July 12, so Amber may not be at full strength for them until the season restarts on Aug 17 (assuming there's no permanent damage or surgery needed on the ankle).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom