Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
A Coach notes:

"Some great player is going to be left off."

At least one.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
You have to wonder where that leaves Griner. Of the four mentioned all are proven international players. However, Geno's comment about Griner is also intriguing. If she makes the team it will be for her defensive presence.

"Brittney, is a unique individual. You just don’t see anybody like that. You know you’ve got something that no one in the world has, at both ends of the floor. She just has to be in this situation more often."

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
I think BG's chances are very good
At least very good imo. I thought Mulkey's experiment in playing her defensively on the perimeter was fascinating. Maybe Geno is dreaming of a zone defense with BG at the top of the key, Angel on one wing, Maya or Catch or the pg on the other and Syl and Tina down low.

Pure havoc. Steals galore.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
At least very good imo. I thought Mulkey's experiment in playing her defensively on the perimeter was fascinating. Maybe Geno is dreaming of a zone defense with BG at the top of the key, Angel on one wing, Maya or Catch or the pg on the other and Syl and Tina down low.

Pure havoc. Steals galore.

How about a 3-2 with BG and Big Syl on the baseline, while across the top you put Catch, Lindsey Harding, and Angel ? Now *that* would be one tough crew to score against....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom