Hoop Streams enrollment now active

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPTV Harriet

Media Queen
Reaction Score
The sign up for Hoop Streams is now active on our site at
http://www.cptv2.org/UConn/
With Hoop Streams you will be able to see every game aired on CPTV plus all of the Geno Shows. And you can watch live or on demand - whenever you want and as many times as you want!
The first stream will be November 1@ 8pm - our live call-in show: You Make The Call.
Enjoy the season!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Thanks, Harriet! Can't wait to catch it all on Hoop Streams again this year :cool:

Reaction Score
The sign up for Hoop Streams is now active on our site at
http://www.cptv2.org/UConn/
With Hoop Streams you will be able to see every game aired on CPTV plus all of the Geno Shows. And you can watch live or on demand - whenever you want and as many times as you want!
The first stream will be November 1@ 8pm - our live call-in show: You Make The Call.
Enjoy the season!
Harriet I tried to log on and they said I already have a membership. Don't we have to log on each year. Please let me know at paulrberney@aol.com

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
taht's actually some pretty good stuff for a guy like me out in CA. but i have a mac that's a couple years old and it doesn't get the latest/greatest "player" for those types of things. in fact, i tried to view a WNBA game on it and couldn't download the player at all. other times, it runs in fits and starts. i think i need a regular pc to be able to view the games the best... which is too as my mac screen is huge and my laptop screen is really small.

CPTV Harriet

Media Queen
Reaction Score
Harriet I tried to log on and they said I already have a membership. Don't we have to log on each year. Please let me know at paulrberney@aol.com
Paul- I have forwarded your message to our online people. Someone will get back to you. Yes - you do need to create a new log-in, even if you are using what you've used in prior years. There must be a glitch, or they haven't removed the files from last year. Thanks for reporting it.

CPTV Harriet

Media Queen
Reaction Score
taht's actually some pretty good stuff for a guy like me out in CA. but i have a mac that's a couple years old and it doesn't get the latest/greatest "player" for those types of things. in fact, i tried to view a WNBA game on it and couldn't download the player at all. other times, it runs in fits and starts. i think i need a regular pc to be able to view the games the best... which is too as my mac screen is huge and my laptop screen is really small.
You should be able to see it through Safari or Firefox (which I now use as my Mac default browser). You don't need any special player. At least that's how I see it on my Mac. Maybe it's an issue with your ISP not giving you a fast enough download?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
You should be able to see it through Safari or Firefox (which I now use as my Mac default browser). You don't need any special player. At least that's how I see it on my Mac. Maybe it's an issue with your ISP not giving you a fast enough download?
you know, the download is fast and i do use firefox, but my mac is old enough that i can't even get firefox's latest upgrade. i'll give it a whirl on safari tho. i know it's not the feed, but rather my computer as any time i try to play something (movie previews for example), it is choppy...

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
If I sign up early does that mean the games will start sooner? :0) I hope so, my subscription is paid and ready to go!

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
Thanks, Harriet! Although I am in CT and watch it on TV, I am grateful that CPTV makes the games available on the computer. Thanks in advance for the great season ahead!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom