Hook C Hats Available | The Boneyard

Hook C Hats Available

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I have a couple of the hook C Zepher hats. Great quality. I love em. Bought a blue one and a tan one last year.

Reaction Score
Bought two caps on clearance from Husky Store in person yesterday. The home cap was fitted just my size, the away was a hair too big but it was the smallest there so I nabbed it as well.

Reaction Score
It would really be something if the Hook C spread to football helmets at UConn.
I may be in the minority but I do not want to see this happen. I love the attention we get from this but the Hook C is a baseball logo only. Much like both basketball teams have had their respective C interlocking UC or C logos, this one is ours.

Reaction Score
I may be in the minority but I do not want to see this happen. I love the attention we get from this but the Hook C is a baseball logo only. Much like both basketball teams have had their respective C interlocking UC or C logos, this one is ours.

To be honest about it, I was half joking with my suggestion in the first place, after seeing the Hook C hat being worn on the UConn football sideline.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if the white cap was ever worn by UConn baseball?
I'll try and look back in the archive photos but in the early 2010's we had a version of hat that had the front two panels white with the rest blue.
rawImage.jpg

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if the white cap was ever worn by UConn baseball?
From the Ebbets description:

Description: Authentic reproduction of the original University of Connecticut 1957 ballcap. Hand-sewn in wool, this cap is built to last a life...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom