Honest QUESTION | The Boneyard

Honest QUESTION

Reaction Score
It’s definitely a fair question. Our players are unusually weak compared to every team we’ve played so far with the exception of maybe Columbia.

Reaction Score
Not sure if it’s a workout problem. Seems more of a body type or size of player. Example is the 6’8” 195 forward we usually get. We have really small guards by any standard and you can be small if you are athletically Iverson but we don’t have that. You can be a small guard and be a knockdown 3 point shooter. Don’t have that either. Working on muscles ain’t gonna help our pathetic shooters.

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
DO ANY OF OUR GUYS WORKOUT? I mean there’s like no muscle definition on these kids what so ever..

We've discussed and debated this topic for about three years now. Brimah and Facey looked more muscular last year but it took them 4 years to do so. We've won championships with teams that didn't look like they worked out but those kids were superior ball players. Our current kids have to at least get in better shape to compensate for their lack of skills. The humor in it all is
No team we play will put a more muscular kid on the court than DO and yet........

Last edited:

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
We've discussed and debated this topic for about three years now. Brimah and Facey looked more muscular last year but it took them 4 years to do so. We've won championships with teams that didn't look like they worked out but those kids were superior ball players. Our current kids have to at least get in better shape to compensate for their lack of skills. The humor in it all is
No team we play will put a more muscular kid on the court than DO and yet...
Man are you not right? The guys before this crew or any Ollie’s guys don’t look like they touched a weight in their life.no
Not sure if it’s a workout problem. Seems more of a body type or size of player. Example is the 6’8” 195 forward we usually get. We have really small guards by any standard and you can be small if you are athletically Iverson but we don’t have that. You can be a small guard and be a knockdown 3 point shooter. Don’t have that either. Working on muscles ain’t gonna help our pathetic shooters.
but at least they’ll look good trying

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
Man are you not right? The guys before this crew or any Ollie’s guys don’t look like they touched a weight in their life.no

but at least they’ll look good trying

Yeah, Lamb , D. Daniels, Giffey, Nolan, Rip,
Brimah , etc. were diesel.

Reaction Score
This team doesn't have as much skinny guys as years past. The only ones are Larrier, Polley, and Whaley. And Polley + Whaley are only freshman.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Yeah, Lamb , D. Daniels, Giffey, Nolan, Rip,
Brimah , etc. were diesel.
Hey mr candy bar.. at least they had muscle tone... know what that is??

Reaction Score
We do not have a muscular mobile ball handling andshooting forward. On top of thatour guards are small and short. No weight program will address that.

Reaction Score
Remember the Shabazz sand training video? That's not training hard, he is not cut enough. Ollie's fault.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Hey mr candy bar.. at least they had muscle tone... know what that is??

What about Marcus Williams and KEA? Muscle tone ain't that important if you can play.

But yeah, I do want to recruit some big bruising types who can play. Gimme Jeff Adrien.

Reaction Score
What about Marcus Williams and KEA? Muscle tone ain't that important if you can play.

But yeah, I do want to recruit some big bruising types who can play. Gimme Jeff Adrien.
Lol DO is jacked

Reaction Score
Eric Cobb needs to be leading workouts. You know, Scott Cochran-style.

Reaction Score
The times on the husky run have also been worse each year

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Lol DO is jacked

I mean, one unskilled jacked guy on the bench isn't what I'm talking about. We recruited Rock Lubin too. I wanted Jeff Adrien, big dude with basketball skills and a head for the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom