Homeland Season 7 | The Boneyard

Homeland Season 7

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I think the fact that Homeland is 4 episodes in and there is no thread on it yet is a sign that the show is losing some steam.

The plot is farfetched, but it is still entertaining. I like how the show is slowly escalating the conflict with each side making logical decisions within their own context, but each decision turns out to be a bad one.

Reaction Score
I am enjoying the season so far but I think the beginning of the end is upon us. There is a limit to our tolerance for new story lines where "erratic and therefore underestimated girl surprises everyone and saves the world".

Reaction Score
Turning him into damaged goods snd then killing off Quinn was a major mistake. Still a decent show but losing steam fast....

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
How many times is Saul going to get captured? Seriously, he is captured by the enemy almost every season. You think he would become more aware of his surroundings by this point.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
How many times is Saul going to get captured? Seriously, he is captured by the enemy almost every season. You think he would become more aware of his surroundings by this point.

He hasnt been captured this season.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
This season is excellent, even when it is off the rails. I strongly recommend it.

Reaction Score
It is the best season in a while, but still not sure if it is good. I am more watching it than hate watching it though.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
My wife and I stopped watching whatever season it was when Claire Danes banged the virgin terrorist and got him killed, and Saul was captured and used as a body shield to prevent a drone strike. Just couldn't stand Danes' character any more.

August_West

Reaction Score
My wife and I stopped watching whatever season it was when Claire Danes banged the virgin terrorist and got him killed, and Saul was captured and used as a body shield to prevent a drone strike. Just couldn't stand Danes' character any more.

Shes really unlikeable. Credit to Danes though. She plays that manic edge really well. Really really well.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I watched the first two episodes last season and tapped out. Should I pick it back up before trying this season?

Reaction Score
It is still good.

Like CC Sabathia now. No longer Cy Young material but still effective and solid.

Worth watching.

PS Carrie has no business being a mother, the aunt should just take her....

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It is still good.

Like CC Sabathia now. No longer Cy Young material but still effective and solid.

Worth watching.

PS Carrie has no business being a mother, the aunt should just take her....

Danes is killing it this season.

Everyone thinks Carrie is completely untrustworthy and nuts, but they all use her because she gets these periodic insights that are gamechangers. This explains why any of the characters tolerate her anymore. The plotline with the President is tough to pull off, but the show is doing it.

I think the Iran season was weak, and the Pakistan season was not great, but the last 3 seasons have been really good. The Berlin season (Season 5) was probably the best season the show had.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I am enjoying this season immensely even when I know the plot line is absurd.

There were a lot of realism issues with last night's episode, but it was a lot of fun anyway.

August_West

Reaction Score
I am enjoying this season immensely even when I know the plot line is absurd.

There were a lot of realism issues with last night's episode, but it was a lot of fun anyway.

yeah. agree.

Heard Danes is giving one more season then kaput.

They may or may not try to keep going with a different cast of characters.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
yeah. agree.

Heard Danes is giving one more season then kaput.

They may or may not try to keep going with a different cast of characters.

They should wrap it up next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom