Home Game Winning Streak | The Boneyard

Home Game Winning Streak

Reaction Score
If my math is correct, UCONN will be playing Baylor to break their own 99-home game winning streak. Assuming they don't lose at home before that game. Did I figure that out correctly? How funny would it be to have two 99-home game winning streaks?

Reaction Score
The Baylor matchup is very interesting for yall. I think that you guys have the advantage at 2 positions, are at a fault at 2, and then tired at 1. It will be a good game. Can you guess the positions?

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
The Baylor matchup is very interesting for yall. I think that you guys have the advantage at 2 positions, are at a fault at 2, and then tired at 1. It will be a good game. Can you guess the positions?
Point guard, one wing, tied in the post.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I was thinking more about Oregon, but yes Baylor won't be easy.

Your post was right below the Baylor (99 game home) streak post so I apparently projected. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Point guard, one wing, tied in the post.
If all players are healthy by the matchup, I see it as...

Crystal over Cooper.
Williams over Landrum.
Walker and Richards are the tie.
Smith over whoever UConn starts at that position.
Cox over ONO.

I think Richards and Walker are tied because Richards is very good defensively, and Walker has excelled this season offensively. That matchup could be the one that sways one team to the win. Remember Richards' defense on KLS last year? She's really good.

The worst matchup for UConn is going to be whoever is guarding Smith. I can see Geno putting Megan on her, but I think she'll be overwhelmed in the post. But that's probably UConn's best option.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom