Home bound finally! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Home bound finally!

Reaction Score
at 11:00am I am leaving BRIDEBROOK for home after 5 weeks of rehab! I' be been away since the heart surgery February 7th!
Rshermvikes---you took this whole HEART operation--huge operation to reshape the heart--like you were taking a trip--and to find out you spent 5 weeks in Rehab??? Wow --You are surely ---THE MAN!! Badass--primo--grande--mucho--in other words --you are tough, very very tough---If I ever under go another operation--had 3 mickey mouse things---I'm calling your number for support--Happy to see you going home. Take care of yourself--you haven't left the trees behind you--

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
at 11:00am I am leaving BRIDEBROOK for home after 5 weeks of rehab! I' be been away since the heart surgery February 7th!

Congratulations!!! That's the best news we've have since your announcement that you were going under the dreaded knife. We'll be looking forward to your wit and insight during the upcoming summer months. Again, congratulations. For a lot of reasons, there's joy in the nation this evening. :)

Reaction Score
Thanks for all the good wishes and support!
I was supposed to be home 2 Saturday's ago, then this past Saturday but developed a cold and cough!

Reaction Score

RSHERM: Just caught sight of this good news. Gotta be a great feeling. Welcome home, keep your good posts coming and ,as I always say, stay well.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Hey!! I have a cold and cough, but I don't get to be in the damn hospital eating all that great hospital food and getting tucked in by gorgeous nurses! Not fair, I say!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom