Holy Hell I forgot what it was like getting out of a large crowd game | The Boneyard

Holy Hell I forgot what it was like getting out of a large crowd game

Reaction Score
Sheesh, I forgot what it was like getting out ot a game with 20k+ but really it was like bumper cars out there. I was in the east end of the blue lot and used to have a nice route out but couldn't do that tonight.
Lots of agressive moves by people, it was almos like bumper cars. Just when I thought I made it out going right, police showed up and directed us to go straight (really at that point?), and spent another half hour in the parking lot to get out. Just venting, glad to see a big crowd and there is actually traffic leaving, but maybe they can do a better job, it looked like very little traffic control tonight.

Reaction Score
Sames. I ended up hoping over the curb

PoPos weren’t doing anything

Reaction Score
Yea got to my car in gray lot got in line and didn’t move for half an hour. Got home in west Hartford at midnight.

Is what it is maybe nothing can be done about that but they need more police or security out there for safety. So many people(students?) just walking through the lines of cars in multiple directions saw 2 groups very nearly get hit

Reaction Score
36,526 announced attendance - largest crowd since the Michigan game.

I predicted around 25k earlier this week, guessed around 30-32k at peak tonight as I looked around the stadium. But wow! Those are mid-2000s numbers. Was great to see such a big crowd even though the game itself was frustrating.

Reaction Score
No traffic control. Nightmare. I just sat there and waited because it wasn’t worth the 5 dimensional chess game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom