Holy Cow Jim B playing outside the State of New York in December | The Boneyard

Holy Cow Jim B playing outside the State of New York in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Watching Quse play D is like watching paint dry.

Reaction Score
They look alright. I'd take Rakeem Christmas. Joseph plays out of control but I like the kid from Duke.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
great game so far.

Reaction Score
God, it must be so infuriating to be a Syracuse fan during games like this. Michigan has gotten whatever they've wanted this half. Albrect and LeVert are just attacking the seams of the zone and kicking to wide open shooters virtually every possession. This is really one of those games where, if Syracuse was playing man, I think they win by a few. They have better athletes at almost every position.

I do think Syracuse will be better in the long run for having played this one. Frankly, I'm impressed. Going into the gym of a top 20 team for your first road game a year is tough. I think this is one of the few Syracuse teams that is a lot more dangerous later on than they are in November.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
wow what an ending back to back turnovers by cuse off of mich missed fts...

Reaction Score
God, it must be so infuriating to be a Syracuse fan during games like this. Michigan has gotten whatever they've wanted this half. Albrect and LeVert are just attacking the seams of the zone and kicking to wide open shooters virtually every possession. This is really one of those games where, if Syracuse was playing man, I think they win by a few. They have better athletes at almost every position.

I do think Syracuse will be better in the long run for having played this one. Frankly, I'm impressed. Going into the gym of a top 20 team for your first road game a year is tough. I think this is one of the few Syracuse teams that is a lot more dangerous later on than they are in November.

Yes, they'll be dangerous in late january & early February. And we all know what happens after that.

Reaction Score
Not sure why you give the deliberate foul and give them a free sideline o/b with the clock stopped, and then you don't foul on the catch. Cuse got a better look than they would have had if Michigan just played it out without fouling in the first place.

Reaction Score

Yeah. Because Syracuse has a long tradition of being more dangerous as the season goes on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul