Holmes back home in Maine | The Boneyard

Holmes back home in Maine

Reaction Score
and a rather cool reception, as Maine had the lead going into the 4th. Indiana won by 8, but another sign of parity in WCBB.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
UMaine reliving their salad days under Coach P! I'm sure Indiana wished Maine would've made the 2 hour trip to Portland.

Reaction Score
I'm confused why this is on the Uconn page and not the general page. Also, why does this even need to be posted?

Since it's a cool story about Mackenzie Holmes, who hails from Maine, getting the chance to play a homecoming game against a gusty Maine team that put a scare into Indiana behind Anne Simon and Adrianna Smith? While UConn is a pretty great story to follow, there's other good stories out there. No need to be a curmudgeon when others find joy in other stories.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Since it's a cool story about Mackenzie Holmes, who hails from Maine, getting the chance to play a homecoming game against a gusty Maine team that put a scare into Indiana behind Anne Simon and Adrianna Smith? While UConn is a pretty great story to follow, there's other good stories out there. No need to be a curmudgeon when others find joy in other stories.
It's called the rules. Last time I looked Storrs was not in Maine.

Reaction Score
That's lovely and all but this NOTHING to do with Uconn basketball and therefore does not belong on the Uconn page.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I'm confused why this is on the Uconn page and not the general page. Also, why does this even need to be posted?
If you have a problem with this thread, you can select the thread's Ignore button and never see it again.
Just a suggestion.
And I agree with your post.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom