doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
w_a_warlick_300x300.jpg

GIVE ME A U!!!!!!!!!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
"Everyone is doin' a brand new dance now. Come on, Holly, do the Husky shuffle."

Last edited:

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Actually I think Holly is doing the UConn Grind4Nine. Especially in the second pic in the sequence.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Nah she was cheering for getting a #1 seed.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
stwainfan...no offense...I usually don't get into these things...but, I'm having a hard time justifying TN getting a number one seed...they weren't ranked in top 5 all year. It really is mind boggling. I think Louisville got screwed they lost three times to the same team that is the highest number one seed. Should a team be penalized for losing to the team who is ranked number one in the country. They carried a number three ranking for most of the season.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
stwainfan...no offense...I usually don't get into these things...but, I'm having a hard time justifying TN getting a number one seed...they weren't ranked in top 5 all year. It really is mind boggling. I think Louisville got screwed they lost three times to the same team that is the highest number one seed. Should a team be penalized for losing to the team who is ranked number one in the country. They carried a number three ranking for most of the season.
Ok let me try and answer. Tennessee finished the season strong. Beating #4 South Carolina, Texas A&M twice and winning the SEC tourney. Louisville has a real good record. They have no quality wins. So why would they get a top seed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom