Holly Rowe tweet | The Boneyard

Holly Rowe tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
Would there be any problem, ruleswise, with Stef getting some kind of topical anesthetic? It doesn't sound like theses injuries are likely to be further injured by play, so overcoming pain could be the major factor. Anyone have any true knowledge in this area?

Reaction Score
Sounds like good news. Hopefully UConn can get some separation early and get her off her feet a bit. Morgan and Kiah better be ready to give good minutes if needed. Not worried so much about Stewie right now. She seems to be coming into her game nicely.

Reaction Score
This team will show tonight what its made of and Kentucky thinks UCONN was lucky last year.......Hopefully, they will be lucky again tonight.......

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Would there be any problem, ruleswise, with Stef getting some kind of topical anesthetic? It doesn't sound like theses injuries are likely to be further injured by play, so overcoming pain could be the major factor. Anyone have any true knowledge in this area?
Anesthetics are generally permitted as they are not considered performance enhancing. And I don't think the hobbling two days ago was primarily the stress fracture(s) but more to do with her other leg injuries - she reportedly has a few. The stress fracture is not going to improve until after the season, but the other injuries are more susceptible to treatment and my go away as long as she doesn't re-aggrevate them.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
This team will show tonight what its made of and Kentucky thinks UCONN was lucky last year.......Hopefully, they will be lucky again tonight.......

I am hoping for really good tonite, but will take lucky!!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Sounds like good news. Hopefully UConn can get some separation early and get her off her feet a bit. Morgan and Kiah better be ready to give good minutes if needed. Not worried so much about Stewie right now. She seems to be coming into her game nicely.

I'm not worried about Morgan either ; she often makes a bonehead play or two when she first comes in and then settles down.
No t/o's the last two and tough inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01