Hold on to your TVs, Peck is back | The Boneyard

Hold on to your TVs, Peck is back

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I really hope she doesn't get to cover WCBB or the WNBA anymore. Her country twang is just a bit too much .

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I dont mind Peck in the booth.... there are worse.

There are alot that wanted White at Duke.

It has been a rough transition for White. Remember, while Vandy had been in a downward trend, the cupboard was not empty there, but there have been a lot of transfers, including Kayla Overbeck to USC (who has immediate eligibility).

Remember that the finalists for that position were Princeton's Courtney Banghart and ND's lead recruiter and PG coach, Niele Ivey.

White is bringing in her recruits now, so let's see what happens.

Reaction Score
1539358924328.png

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I don't mind Peck. Not a favorite, no worse than most of them.

I do worry for White. Like Barnes here in Arizona, arrival was accompanied by lots of losing. But what we lacked were the player transfers, and the cupboard was much barer than Vanderbilt. Knowing she was going to be gone, the prior coach at Arizona didn't recruit her last year; no database or information on prospects was found when she left.

But, as said above, her recruits are arriving, which we also have seen here. So I think this is an important year for both programs to show some improvement. They don't have to win their conferences, but need to be respectable.

I assume that Mikki DeMoss will end up filling the assistant coach's seat, at least temporarily. I have the impression she really is looking for a more limited role.

Reaction Score
I really like Carolyn Peck, but I'm SEC biased. I still think she offers smart commentary.
Strange time for a departure. Vandy must be struggling.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom