Hogs coach Mike Neighbors on UConn getting big win Sunday | The Boneyard

Hogs coach Mike Neighbors on UConn getting big win Sunday

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Nice if not perhaps a little controlled assessment of Paige. If he would directly say Paige should get NPOY, SC in support of Boston would hogstomp the razorbacks into oblivion. ;)

Of course, later he got her autograph. ;);)

Reaction Score
Next to Geno, Phil Jackson, Steve Kerr, Dawn Staley, Mike Neighbors is one of my favorite coaches. If you are able to catch a basketball coaching clinic and Coach Neighbors is one of the speakers. You need to attend. Not just because of the knowledge that he shares but also because he is one of the rare coaches that will stick around and talk to the attendees! Dude is a class act.

Reaction Score
Nice if not perhaps a little controlled assessment of Paige. If he would directly say Paige should get NPOY, SC in support of Boston would hogstomp the razorbacks into oblivion. ;)

Of course, later he got her autograph. ;);)
I have a sneaky suspicion that every coach she's played against has gotten her autograph. Maybe I'm kidding? :) (There might even be a couple that have a PB jersey to wear for watching games at home.) :p

Reaction Score
Just from the demeanors between the 2 coaches, it would be hard to tell which team won and which team lost.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom