Hockey East Quarterfinals > UConn @ Maine (Friday 3/13 @7p, Saturday 3/14 @6p & Sunday 3/15 @6p) Update > Cancelled | The Boneyard

Hockey East Quarterfinals > UConn @ Maine (Friday 3/13 @7p, Saturday 3/14 @6p & Sunday 3/15 @6p) Update > Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bummer - no TV for us, until we reach the semifinals. :)

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
And now UConn has moved to online classes.

Reaction Score
Only a matter of time before these are cancelled unfortunately

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score

I can't begin to say how much I have disliked NESN over the years. Given they are "New England's" Sports Network, their flavor is obnoxiously Boston. This coming from a Sox and Bruins fan. Why would they show all 3 PC/BC games? That's not a lot of variety. The only other game is Northeastern/UMass. They couldn't sneak in the states of CT and Maine for 1 game. F them! I thought UConn would get a little men when beating ranked Houston in hoops. I was wrong.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I can't begin to say how much I have disliked NESN over the years. Given they are "New England's" Sports Network, their flavor is obnoxiously Boston. This coming from a Sox and Bruins fan. Why would they show all 3 PC/BC games? That's not a lot of variety. The only other game is Northeastern/UMass. They couldn't sneak in the states of CT and Maine for 1 game. F them! I thought UConn would get a little men when beating ranked Houston in hoops. I was wrong.
While agree with you in spirit, I do understand that they’ve always been a Boston sports channel. They have no reason to change that for Connecticut vs Maine when all the Massachusetts teams are playing. Especially BC, who are having a darn good year.

Reaction Score
So are you telling me Maine is the only school that hasn’t barred fans from attending?

Reaction Score
So are you telling me Maine is the only school that hasn’t barred fans from attending?

Nope...

>>Following the University of Maine System's decision to transition to remote instruction for classes on all campuses for the remainder of the spring semester, effective March 23, UMaine Athletics has announced that it will play its Hockey East Championship Quarterfinals at Alfond Arena with only essential staff and limited family attendance.<<

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Nope...

>>Following the University of Maine System's decision to transition to remote instruction for classes on all campuses for the remainder of the spring semester, effective March 23, UMaine Athletics has announced that it will play its Hockey East Championship Quarterfinals at Alfond Arena with only essential staff and limited family attendance.<<

No surprise here...heck, at least we still have some hockey left. Go UConn!

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score

Waiting for this before I posted the game times on the MBB board. I figured it was a chance to get more people exited about hockey. Oh well.

Reaction Score
This is all such a huge overreaction. As long as the student athletes want to do it, Play the games with no fans. I'm probably in the minority but dont care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom