Hockey East Game Thread #1: UConn @ Merrimack (ESPN3, WBIN) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hockey East Game Thread #1: UConn @ Merrimack (ESPN3, WBIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
A lot to ask for much when they get outshot like this (which they will, often). Nichols played really well. Great effort & energy.

Reaction Score
Really enjoyed watching the game tonight. I couldn't be happier that this team is in HE and the acquitted themselves fine for 59:27 of the game.

The team looked a half step slower for the last 4 minutes. They couldn't get the puck out of their own end for any more than a few seconds. I thought they dodged a major bullet when they were caught in a change.

If UConn can be competitive like this in the balance of HE games, they will be fine. Cav looks like he has the team heading in the right direction.

Reaction Score
Really enjoyed watching the game tonight. I couldn't be happier that this team is in HE and the acquitted themselves fine for 59:27 of the game.

The team looked a half step slower for the last 4 minutes. They couldn't get the puck out of their own end for any more than a few seconds. I thought they dodged a major bullet when they were caught in a change.

If UConn can be competitive like this in the balance of HE games, they will be fine. Cav looks like he has the team heading in the right direction.

Agreed, they started to get worn down in the game and it showed in the speed at the end, no shame in the way they played, they played tough and if they could have mustered one more clearing of the zone they would have pulled it out.

My five year old was heart broken at the end, I tried to explain to him but he only understands W-L's at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom