HO Hum............ | The Boneyard

HO Hum............

Reaction Score
I feel like its been almost a year since I saw the last game. Geeeeeeeeezzz. What a season. Well... still lots of upside. Young Ladies have lots of practice and must be chomping at the bit to get in action. They must have had enough of Geno up to the eyeballs by now. The have to be good because they must practice until they can't get it wrong. Let's get everyone immune so we can get back to so called normal. Pardon my boredom but I aint't go that many games left and I resent that I have to miss what would have been an interesting season. Anxious to see the Saylor. Have a nice day!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I feel like its been almost a year since I saw the last game. Geeeeeeeeezzz. What a season. Well... still lots of upside. Young Ladies have lots of practice and must be chomping at the bit to get in action. They must have had enough of Geno up to the eyeballs by now. The have to be good because they must practice until they can't get it wrong. Let's get everyone immune so we can get back to so called normal. Pardon my boredom but I aint't go that many games left and I resent that I have to miss what would have been an interesting season. Anxious to see the Saylor. Have a nice day!
Here's to many more for one of our favorite old dogs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom