Hip Replace Opr | The Boneyard

Hip Replace Opr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Tomorrow (Tues) is the big day. Can't wait to be on the opther side of it.

Good luck! Hope you feel the relief right away (at least until the drugs wear off). Relief from the fixed hip should be a great thing after you recover some. Rest up watching old Husky games on laptop (or however).

Reaction Score
Mom had hers done a little less than two weeks ago. Two hours after surgery she was walking around the hospital wing. Went home the next day and was walking up the stairs. Amazing how quickly you're able to do things after a hip replacement. It will take some time and be frustrating at times. Be patient! I wish you a speedy recovery!

Reaction Score
Wish you luck, a friend had the hip done and it was a quick and easy recovery unlike what some people say about a knee replacement.

Reaction Score
Wishing you a swift recovery and return to full, pain-free mobility.

Reaction Score
I don't think Omar had hip replacement, but using him as a barometer you realize this might impact your elevation and ability to dunk? Granted he had both hips worked on so...

Reaction Score

Had mine a few years ago. Beautiful ceramic implant - friction free and erosion free (You never want a metal or plastic)....had a UConn logo imbedded on anterior surface for an extra $20 and the surgeon threw in the national championships on back for free. :)

Works like a charm. No pain. Total mobility. Don't even know it's there.

Reaction Score
Wishing you well. My brother had both hips done. DO the rehab and you will wonder why you did not do it earlier. Pain will be gone and your life restored!

Reaction Score
OP a success - more or less. Had a period of low BP (50/30) after first PT session- so kept me a second night to rehydrate me with 3-4 liters of saline. BP back, and I'm out. Just in time to help kick Maine's ass.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Good deal.

Glad you're back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics