Hinkle Fieldhouse hotel recommendation | The Boneyard

Hinkle Fieldhouse hotel recommendation

Reaction Score
Anyone travel to Hinkle Fieldhouse for a game before? I'm heading there this weekend with my 12 year old daughter for the game and need to book a hotel close by, walking distance preferably. Any recommendations? I scored courtside tickets from some unsuspecting Butler alum. They're nor gonna be happy to sit next to my rowdy self I can tell ya. Can't wait!!!

Reaction Score
I am sitting in Section 208. I have never been there before. I had to get info of where to sit from a friend who is a Butler Alum. He was the mascot for Butler during the time they went to the Back to Back Championships.

Reaction Score
Anyone travel to Hinkle Fieldhouse for a game before? I'm heading there this weekend with my 12 year old daughter for the game and need to book a hotel close by, walking distance preferably. Any recommendations? I scored courtside tickets from some unsuspecting Butler alum. They're nor gonna be happy to sit next to my rowdy self I can tell ya. Can't wait!!!
I’d check air bnb, there aren’t any hotels walking distance. Don’t go S of 44th St either

I live off College Ave near The Bulldog and I won’t be walking haha, it’s a quick 5 min drive

Check this out:

Reaction Score
I am sitting in Section 208. I have never been there before. I had to get info of where to sit from a friend who is a Butler Alum. He was the mascot for Butler during the time they went to the Back to Back Championships.
Your friend is a real live bulldog? That's pretty cool

Reaction Score
I'll be looking for ya. Hopefully the long journey won't disappoint.

Reaction Score
I'll be looking for ya. Hopefully the long journey won't disappoint.

What section are you sitting in?

Buddy said that there is parking garage there now, but not sure how much it costs.

Reaction Score
We stayed at the Drury Inn in Carmel. Maybe a 15 minute drive to Hinkle. I can recommend it. It was clean, reasonable price and free breakfast and dinner. BTW, Hinkle fantastic. Parking-wise there are a few side street bottlenecks you have to deal with. I’d plan a little extra time to park.

Reaction Score
I love Butler's mascot, that dog gets more air time than some of the players. And he/she never fails to impress.

Reaction Score
How's parking?

Well, last two years Butler hasn’t been good, so parking has been easy.

If you plan to go to Hinkle parking lot, it hasn’t been bad, but it’s not my preference. There is a parking garage by Chatham Tap right next to Hinkle. I’d venture you have to get there a few hours early to get a spot in that (I’ve never done it)

I prefer to park on the streets within a couple blocks and walk so I don’t have to deal with the traffic leaving the lot

With our ranking and Butler decent, I have a feeling it’s gonna be packed

Reaction Score
Jeremiah?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom