Hilton Armstrong sighting | The Boneyard

Hilton Armstrong sighting

Reaction Score
One of the most underrated Huskies of all time. Worked his butt off for three years before having a huge senior season and getting picked in the lottery.
I remember his Dad saying during his Senior year that the prior summer was the first time he had really decided to work on his game and get better while not in school.

Reaction Score
I still wonder how his NBA career would have turned out if the Hornets hadn't signed Tyson Chandler.

Reaction Score
One of the most underrated Huskies of all time. Worked his butt off for three years before having a huge senior season and getting picked in the lottery.
As I have stated here before, I spoke to Hilton Sr at a tournament in Duluth, GA before Hilton Jrs senior year. He said that each summer between Fr and Soph and Soph and Junior years, Hilton never touched a basketball and hung out with his girlfriend and played video games. After his junior year, he got serious and played all summer and you could see the major improvement his senior year. So the bottom line is when these guys go home for the summer, who knows what they are doing. You would hope they are working on their game.

Reaction Score
I still wonder how his NBA career would have turned out if the Hornets hadn't signed Tyson Chandler.
UConn is apparently the charlotte feeder program.
Okafor
Jake
Lamb
Kemba
Bouk
Dyson
Adrien
Hilton

Reaction Score
UConn is apparently the charlotte feeder program.
Okafor
Jake
Lamb
Kemba
Bouk
Dyson
Adrien
Hilton

I think a couple of behind the scenes UConn managers / staffers ended up working for the Bobcats/Hornets front office.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom