Hilton Armstrong Hospitalized in Turkey (I think) | The Boneyard

Hilton Armstrong Hospitalized in Turkey (I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I read an article today (had to translate from Turkish to English) and here's what the result was. It seems like Hilton was/is ill, I can't really tell what they're trying to say:

American basketball league after the NBA basketball career while still in the Forex Integral Besiktas in Turkey spent an unfortunate inconvenience. Besiktas new transfer integral Forex Hilton Armstrong ill in the camp Bolu Bolu private Cagsan hospital after the emergency has been removed. The checks carried out in the hospital after being treated with the drug and serum basketball team while accompanied by general manager Haluk Yildirim hospital staff has been closely involved with the famous NBA star. The treatment of interest and relevance because of sonar Hilton Armstrong to the hospital management and doctors while thanking "Plenty is a beautiful city. Match of the time if you plan to visit often, "he said.

THC

Reaction Score
I read an article today (had to translate from Turkish to English) and here's what the result was. It seems like Hilton was/is ill, I can't really tell what they're trying to say:

American basketball league after the NBA basketball career while still in the Forex Integral Besiktas in Turkey spent an unfortunate inconvenience. Besiktas new transfer integral Forex Hilton Armstrong ill in the camp Bolu Bolu private Cagsan hospital after the emergency has been removed. The checks carried out in the hospital after being treated with the drug and serum basketball team while accompanied by general manager Haluk Yildirim hospital staff has been closely involved with the famous NBA star. The treatment of interest and relevance because of sonar Hilton Armstrong to the hospital management and doctors while thanking "Plenty is a beautiful city. Match of the time if you plan to visit often, "he said.
Was that written by Chap by any chance?

Reaction Score
Hope he is OK. Bolu Bolu in the privates can't be good.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
At least we know that Plenty is a beautiful city. We should have a Boneyard conference there.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
If Chap didn't write that, at least we should ask him to interpret it, because it sure sounds like his native tongue.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
This really is an all-timer of a thread. Has so many great hints of vintage Boneyard posts from the late-90s.

How many Hilton Units of blood were needed in the procedure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom