Hilarious UConn football mention on Met game tonight. | The Boneyard

Hilarious UConn football mention on Met game tonight.

Reaction Score
Just endured a minute of funny but humiliating discussion about UConn fb on Met game tonight. Gary Cohen mentioned Rutgers fb and a second later, the topic came up of if uconn still played fb. Darling said yes and Cohen mentioned that they got beat 45-0 this week prompting Keith Hernandez to say, “lot of room for improvement”. I got some video of it but cannot post it here. Only allows access to my pics. Was so f===ing funny.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Just endured a minute of funny but humiliating discussion about UConn fb on Met game tonight. Gary Cohen mentioned Rutgers fb and a second later, the topic came up of if uconn still played fb. Darling said yes and Cohen mentioned that they got beat 45-0 this week prompting Keith Hernandez to say, “lot of room for improvement”. I got some video of it but cannot post it here. Only allows access to my pics. Was so f===ing funny.
Notice they arent talking about Holy Cross football.

The Mets broadcast booth also gives a fair amount of acknowledgement to UConn baseball. The seem to tip their hat whenever they have the opportunity which is nice.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Hate how people think UConn Football ceased operations… that was only last season. Lol

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Now that’s some funny s4!t

Reaction Score
Hate how people think UConn Football ceased operations… that was only last season. Lol
If a casual fan only saw the score of last Saturday's game, the take would be that the program is STILL in a state of dormancy.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
From what I understand, Ron Darling has been living in Rowayton CT - not sure how long.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
The Mets organization feels a kinship to UConn FB: 1962 Mets = 2021 Huskies

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member