Highlights v. SCSU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Highlights v. SCSU

Reaction Score
I Understand the sentiment but I’m sure he’s done things during his rehab and ongoing practices that are 10x worse stressors on his shoulder than hanging on the rim.

Btw I loved the scissor kick thing he did on the way up to that dunk. “10” for style points!
I hate to bring this up but, unrelated to the dunk, I noticed him hanging and shaking out his left arm late in the game. Hopefully it is nothing and I was just seeing things.

Reaction Score
I Understand the sentiment but I’m sure he’s done things during his rehab and ongoing practices that are 10x worse stressors on his shoulder than hanging on the rim.

Btw I loved the scissor kick thing he did on the way up to that dunk. “10” for style points!
That’s a controlled environment with methodical, deliberate, and supervised stress. A sudden imperfect movement in a game scenario like a dunk is totally different and I can see his shoulder getting lurtched

Reaction Score
That’s a controlled environment with methodical, deliberate, and supervised stress. A sudden imperfect movement in a game scenario like a dunk is totally different and I can see his shoulder getting lurtched

Don’t disagree with what you’re bring up here. I’m going to assume/hope that given his injury history, that the teams doctors have thoroughly assessed all aspects of game situations and have determined that dunking should present minimal risk for reinjury of his shoulder.

At least that’s what I’ll be telling myself every time he dunks.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Vital and also Gilbert need to not attack the rim wildly so often. There were probably a dozen times when they would attack the rim and throw up a wild shot. I would love if Vital can come off a screen to be a catch and shoot player. It would add a much needed dynamic to our team. Maybe BAdams could be that guy.

For Gilbert’s size he is the best one at getting into the paint and has really nice jumpshot. Jalen still has a slow stand still flat shot which he needs to improve. Rebounding needs to be addressed. I love the intensity that Hurley brings on the sideline and I love the defensive pressure and attitude we played with.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The fact that he isn't worried about it is a good a thing. A tentative AG doesn't help us much.

Reaction Score
Really great to see AG healthy and looking fluid shooting, cutting, passing, dribbling, etc. Also, it looked like we finally were doing something that we have talked about so much over the past few years: running the fastbreak. Encouraging to see more 3v2 or 2v1 situations when we are running down the floor instead of a 1v3 where we throw up a wild shot.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I like seeing everyone pick up a guy on D right away after our buckets all game. KO would only press once we were down 30 to cut it to 20. With a full stable of quick aggressive guards we need to harass teams.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
THANK YOU SS
I love reviewing what I could have missed from my seat- too much talking to neighbors about the summer and grandkids,etc during these preseason tilts

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
No disrespect but it seems like our announcers also needed the exhibition game to warm up, messed up a bunch of names

Everyone’s last name was Adams it seemed.

Reaction Score
Omg they look good. Teamwork is definitely going to be a thing this year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom