Highlights v. Gonzaga | The Boneyard

Highlights v. Gonzaga

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Castle is going to be able to post up so many defenders and have his way

Reaction Score
I like Karaban realizing a mismatch and attacking it
Another thing that I really enjoyed yesterday. Defenses are going to switch off ball against us as much as possible because that's what Kansas did and is the only thing all year that slowed us down

That leads to guards on Karaban. Loved to see him take them into the post yesterday. In previous games he stayed on the perimeter and didn't abuse that mismatch

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Another thing that I really enjoyed yesterday. Defenses are going to switch off ball against us as much as possible because that's what Kansas did and is the only thing all year that slowed us down

That leads to guards on Karaban. Loved to see him take them into the post yesterday. In previous games he stayed on the perimeter and didn't abuse that mismatch

Yeah I noticed that too. He’s too smart and skilled to stay out in the perimeter especially against smaller defenders

Reaction Score
Even if you don’t make yourself force them out right after each game, maybe do it whenever you have free time in the coming days. They really are much better than the UConn+ versions.
Yea we will see. It's honestly easier when I get them out night of just so then it doesn't bleed into work the next day. It's better now that the games are only FOX CBSSN and FS1 going forward so it's significantly easier to manage technology wise but the late nights are taking a toll.

I do hope UConn improves on their videos. I will monitor to see how they do.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
UConn continues to post highlights after each game so this may be the last one for awhile (or hopefully ever).

I cant put into words how much I hate UConn's official highlights and how much more I prefer and seek out yours, i bookmark them all in a playlist i have when we have big games. Please dont stop

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Yea we will see. It's honestly easier when I get them out night of just so then it doesn't bleed into work the next day. It's better now that the games are only FOX CBSSN and FS1 going forward so it's significantly easier to manage technology wise but the late nights are taking a toll.

Like others have stated I really enjoy watching your highlights. They are expertly done.

Unlike others I heard the toll this effort is taking on you. Let me be the first to suggest you consider retiring from this endeavor before you burn out. It’s ridiculous to continue if your real job is negatively impacted.

At the very least just do these only when time allows.

Reaction Score
UConn continues to post highlights after each game so this may be the last one for awhile (or hopefully ever).

Great fun to watch, 2 things that struck me

1st half UConn 3-2 fast break led by Castle who passes to Spencer in the corner for a 3, "Not your Mother fastbreak"

2nd half Clingan outlet to Diarra, you could see how Clingan is not nearly as strong as he is going to be as there wasn't much mustard on the pass. Watch out when he is Man strong. Sadly we'll have to watch NBA highlights to see that day come, enjoy every second he's here(the whole team).

Man is this fun to watch.

Reaction Score

GoFundMe for a Storrs South sabbatical from work during Basketball season??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom