Highlights from Uconn vs FSU | The Boneyard

Highlights from Uconn vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He made 3 nice drives to the basket and finished all of them. One was a crazy spin move and fade away over a defender. another was similar, but not quite as spectacular. the third was a drive from the corner where he finished over a much bigger defender through contact and banked it in. there wasn't a foul because the defender held his ground with his hands straight up, but it was nice to see him finish with that much contact. he went to the line on another drive i believe. He made his first 3 point attempt, missed his second, and had his 3rd blocked with very little time left on the shot clock. If I miss spoke feel free to correct me, but i'm pretty sure that was all that wasn't shown on the highlight vid. He got held up on a lot of picks, but that will improve with strength and court awareness.

Reaction Score
He showed how good he is at penetrating the lane and kicking it right back out if he sees a man open. Very impressive first game.

Reaction Score
The main concerns recruiting "experts" had about him was his ability to finish in the paint in college because of his size. He finished over Bernard James in both of his attempts. James is one of the premier defensive posts in the country.

Reaction Score
They really didn't show by far the highlight of the game?

Reaction Score
I like how the boat show keeps his head up while driving. He showed he can kick the ball out for a 3, or find a big man slashing. As when he hit olander for an open dunk. The problem with shabazz sometimes is he keeps his head down and doesn't have the vision all the time to find someone when attacking the rim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom