Hey Waquoit.....almost time to write that check. | The Boneyard

Hey Waquoit.....almost time to write that check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The fact that Jeter is doing well hurts worse than losing the cash. Congrats, I thought I had an easy win.

Ironically, if Jeter had stayed in the whole game, the Sox might still be playing today for a chance to salvage their season.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Calhoun will be grateful for your contribution.

DD

Just to close the loop I got his via email:

"Thank you, Waquoit, for your gift of $100.00 to The University of Connecticut Foundation, Inc. to benefit the University of Connecticut. You share in an important reward -- the personal satisfaction of investing in human potential. "

It seems all contributions to UConn get administered centrally. For the record, I did designate the Calhoun Center in honor of Doddydaddy but those items were not mentioned in the return letter.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Just to close the loop I got his via email:

"Thank you, Waquoit, for your gift of $100.00 to The University of Connecticut Foundation, Inc. to benefit the University of Connecticut. You share in an important reward -- the personal satisfaction of investing in human potential. "

It seems all contributions to UConn get administered centrally. For the record, I did designate the Calhoun Center in honor of Doddydaddy but those items were not mentioned in the return letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom