Hey, The Knicks deserve a thread thread | The Boneyard

Hey, The Knicks deserve a thread thread

Reaction Score
Come On People. The Knicks just beat the clippers at full strength in LA and are 38-30 and may get a home series. Randle and Rose are the best 2 NY players to root for. Tibs should be COY.
Hell ya great win. Immanuel Quickly didn’t even play.

Reaction Score
First Knick team, in ages, that wasn't a painful watch. I don't think they're a threat to win the championship just yet, but they're finally relevant. Now that they're back to relevance, the front office might be in a better position to lure some of the top name free agents to play at MSG. I think any player would be able to see the electricity in New York right now with the Knicks, even as Brooklyn has a better team.

Reaction Score
First Knick team, in ages, that wasn't a painful watch. I don't think they're a threat to win the championship just yet, but they're finally relevant. Now that they're back to relevance, the front office might be in a better position to lure some of the top name free agents to play at MSG. I think any player would be able to see the electricity in New York right now with the Knicks, even as Brooklyn has a better team.

Patience is what the Knicks gotta have, build organically, would be great if RJ Barrett becomes an all-star player and/or Quickly. Believe that they will extend Randle, I feel that they gotta resign Rose as hes a great culture building player, and still all-star caliber long as hes healthy. I like the Vildoza signing I hope we dont go after Lonzo Ball. The Knicks gotta building a winning culture to have, free agents chase after the Knicks instead of the Knicks chase after free agents.

This season is fun though playing with house money, just enjoying the moment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom