Hey students | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hey students

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
I was talking to a buddy at halftime and he said that when they started kicking everyone out of the student lot for game time everyone went back on the buses to go home.
The student section was very empty today.
Ugh!

Reaction Score
The problem with admitting smarter high school students into the University is that they may make decisions that benefit them rather than the football program.
Start lowering standards to 20 years ago when I went and the place will be packed with everyone smelling like Red Dog or Natty lite

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I was talking to a buddy at halftime and he said that when they started kicking everyone out of the student lot for game time everyone went back on the buses to go home.
Ugh!
I noticed this last year but as my crew is walking in from the day care there are dozens of cars packed with students heading the other direction. Everyone completely decked out for the game. Some with grills. That’s a lot of effort to blackout by 11:45 am

Reaction Score
The students pay more for the program than anyone who posts here. Anyone. A. Ny. One.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... You mean to say their parents pay more for the program than anyone who posts here? Also every tax payer has a say considering Rentschler Field was publicly funded, or did these 18-22 yr olds pay for that too?

Reaction Score
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... You mean to say their parents pay more for the program than anyone who posts here? Also every tax payer has a say considering Rentschler Field was publicly funded, or did these 18-22 yr olds pay for that too?
go piss in the wind. you couldn't be more out of touch. a majority of college students pay for their own schooling.

Reaction Score
48.9% of UConn's 2017 athletic revenue was from student fees or institutional aid.

Reaction Score
Most UConn students pay for their own tuition, that might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard on this board.
WorkingStudents_HowPaying.png

Reaction Score
Literally thousands of them in the parking lot. It’s a mad house out there. A couple hundred make the game.
Every game I've been to at the rent, it seems there is always 5k fans milling around the concourse.

Reaction Score
you're one of the dumbest people on this board. you're one of the ones we all talk about in PM chains because we all know you're just a clueless idiot. no surprise you don't know anything about football; you don't seem to know much about anything
Shush, now he knows.

Reaction Score
Ugh!

But they didn't get kicked out at game time. They were told at 10:30am to get into the stadium or get on the busses back to campus. The state police literally shut down the student tailgate at 10:30

Reaction Score
But they didn't get kicked out at game time. They were told at 10:30am to get into the stadium or get on the busses back to campus. The state police literally shut down the student tailgate at 10:30
Did they really? you can't have fun on campus or off campus now.

Reaction Score
Did they really? you can't have fun on campus or off campus now.

Yes Really.

Look many of those kids aren't making it into the game anyway. Either they had no intention or were to trashed to make it. But 10:30? Come on.

Reaction Score
Yes Really.

Look many of those kids aren't making it into the game anyway. Either they had no intention or were to trashed to make it. But 10:30? Come on.
I don't know why anyone that's not just a giant nerd would go to UConn now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom