Hey NCAA!!!!! | The Boneyard

Hey NCAA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has very little to do with seedings. It is all about match ups and right now it is very favorable for the Huskies.

Would you rather have a 4 or 5 seed in another region or a chance to play in the Garden for a chance to play in the Final Four ?

Reaction Score
Has very little to do with seedings. It is all about match ups and right now it is very favorable for the Huskies.

Would you rather have a 4 or 5 seed in another region or a chance to play in the Garden for a chance to play in the Final Four ?
I know it has nothing to do with seedings, but it is a slap in the face to UCONN to be seeded that low and also it is a joke that SMU didn't even get to the dance. They were ranked at 25 in the country and don't even get in? What a joke.

Reaction Score
on another note. The (cough cough) BIG EAST has no entrants in the sweet 16. Selections Committee really blew it IMNSHO.

Reaction Score
I think it's the first time since the inception of the original BE that "they" didn't get a single team into the round of 16. (Heard one of the talking heads say that somewhere - not sure if it's true.)

Reaction Score
I'm not sure we should be complaining about our seeding. Just saying...........

Reaction Score
I'm not sure we should be complaining about our seeding. Just saying......

Oh I know the seeding has to do with the AAC. How else would Pitinoville get a 3 seed. We will get even less respect next year when Ville leaves. Tulane and East Carolina don't really scare anybody. Tulsa may be halfway decent though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom