Hey JayRUwhatever... | The Boneyard

Hey JayRUwhatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'm a man of my word. Please post the picture you want me to change my avatar pic to please. Or DM me. The bet was 40k and we obviously fell well short. Bye week only deal. I'm taking this down on Monday of Cinci week.

Reaction Score
Can you really blame us two sections on the army side were almost completely empty? I was pleasantly surprised by how many uconn fans showed up.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
UConn had a good turnout from what I saw, so I'll void the bet, as I can't hold it against UConn for Army not travelling.

You are a true gentleman, JayRU09. This has been an absolutely brutal season for us UCONN fans (following a brutal season last season). If UCONN and Rutgers ever play again, I'll buy you a beer or something to show my appreciation for your display of mercy.

In all honesty, I was kind of surprised to see as many fans there as there was. Two horrible teams at 2-6 battling it out for college football irrelevancy in a town that doesn't do irrelevancy...I would have thought there would be less than 20K. 27K is not a good turnout, don't get me wrong, but considering the records of both teams, it certainly exceeded my expectations. I just hope that by the next time (if there is a next time) we play a game at Yankee Stadium, we aren't playing football on a Pee-Wee level. UCONN vs Rutgers at Yankee?? Hmmm? I bet that would attract a good crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom