Hey, I Like This Kid | The Boneyard

Hey, I Like This Kid

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
We got this coach.

“Last week was pretty hectic, a lot of studying and stuff,” freshman Christyn Williams said. “We had exams, glad those are over with. We had a few hard practices, so we got a lot done. We’re ready for this trip.”

"Ugly start? Tired legs? His players don’t seem as concerned.

“I guess we’ll find out,” Williams said with a laugh. “My legs are feeling good right now, but I guess we’ll see after this Oklahoma game.”

When was the last time Geno threw a freshman out there for the press?

Auriemma eager to see what Huskies will show him on latest road trip

I left stuff there for you.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Christyn Williams parents, sister and friends will be in attendance at the game in Oklahoma, and Christyn will be playing against her best friend. I hope Christyn has a game like she did against Notre Dame.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The player Madi Williams and she said once she is on the court, she is an enemy.

She looks alot like CW to me. Seems to be having a nice season stat wise so far.

1545226896514.png

Reaction Score
We got this coach.

“Last week was pretty hectic, a lot of studying and stuff,” freshman Christyn Williams said. “We had exams, glad those are over with. We had a few hard practices, so we got a lot done. We’re ready for this trip.”

"Ugly start? Tired legs? His players don’t seem as concerned.

“I guess we’ll find out,” Williams said with a laugh. “My legs are feeling good right now, but I guess we’ll see after this Oklahoma game.”

When was the last time Geno threw a freshman out there for the press?

Auriemma eager to see what Huskies will show him on latest road trip

I left stuff there for you.
Chrystin William, CW, Okey Dokie is an A-typical Arkansan. Her bubbly personality combined with huge desire to win. She left the Land Of Opportunity for this opportunity.

She dispels all the myths of Arkansas. She's intelligent, hard working, driven to succeed, and a charming Southern woman. What's not to be liked about this woman.. She is the face of this team. Geno knows great talent and a great spokes person. I know DT talked to the press a frosh, if I'm not sadly mistaken so did Maya--seems like a trend here: super talent talks.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Chrystin William, CW, Okey Dokie is an A-typical Arkansan. Her bubbly personality combined with huge desire to win. She left the Land Of Opportunity for this opportunity.

She dispels all the myths of Arkansas. She's intelligent, hard working, driven to succeed, and a charming Southern woman. What's not to be liked about this woman.. She is the face of this team. Geno knows great talent and a great spokes person. I know DT talked to the press a frosh, if I'm not sadly mistaken so did Maya--seems like a trend here: super talent talks.

Ok. Fine but when can we get a referendum on changing 'Arkansas' to 'Arkansaw'. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Ok. Fine but when can we get a referendum on changing 'Arkansas' to 'Arkansaw'. :rolleyes:
Sorry, One of my favorite places to live, bumbled brained it. I thought I'd get a kick back on Arkansan or Arkansans, which they truly are. I live in NLR in Poul aski county. History rich area great for WW2 buffs.

Reaction Score
There is historical data that indicates Phonetic spelling ran rampant in North America.
I could go along with that referendum..

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I just pronounce it like it's spelled. Are-kansas. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom