Hey Husky Friends | The Boneyard

Hey Husky Friends

Reaction Score
I need a little help. I didn’t want to start a whole new thread but I didn’t know who could help me out. I’m currently coaching and training two young ladies in the 7th grade C/O 28’ and both have plans of playing basketball at the next level. One is already 6’0” and growing the other is a 5’8” speedster with incredible athleticism. Their player comparisons remind me of Napheesa Collier and Crystal Dangerfield. Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find their respective UConn career highlights? I’ve tried YouTube and I only get their W highlights, which aren’t bad, I’d just rather them watch the college versions of them first.

Thanks to anyone who can help :).

Reaction Score
Maybe these will help? Not the whole UConn career for Crystal but better than nothing.

and here

I couldn't find any real compilations for Phessa but perhaps more knowledgeable BYers will know.

Reaction Score
Maybe these will help? Not the whole UConn career for Crystal but better than nothing.

and here

I couldn't find any real compilations for Phessa but perhaps more knowledgeable BYers will know.

Thanks a bunch! Anything you can find helps lol. I’ll try to do a little more digging myself.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Keyword search:
nepheesia collier uconn video clips

Reaction Score
This might help, Uconn replays by year. Good luck with your coaching.

Thanks so much! I’ll go in and try to put their highlights in clips but thanks again!

Reaction Score
Keyword search:
nepheesia collier uconn video clips
I’ve tried. Especially YouTube. I get a few highlights but the better ones are of their W career. I’ll try to do some more digging but thanks for the help!

Reaction Score
I need a little help. I didn’t want to start a whole new thread but I didn’t know who could help me out. I’m currently coaching and training two young ladies in the 7th grade C/O 28’ and both have plans of playing basketball at the next level. One is already 6’0” and growing the other is a 5’8” speedster with incredible athleticism. Their player comparisons remind me of Napheesa Collier and Crystal Dangerfield. Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find their respective UConn career highlights? I’ve tried YouTube and I only get their W highlights, which aren’t bad, I’d just rather them watch the college versions of them first.

Thanks to anyone who can help :).
If you type Napheesa Collier UConn in Google and click on the video tab, you’ll see highlights and interviews. The same for Crystal.

Reaction Score
If you type Napheesa Collier UConn in Google and click on the video tab, you’ll see highlights and interviews. The same for Crystal.
Thanks I appreciate it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom