He's not getting fired | Page 2 | The Boneyard

He's not getting fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
My guess is that P won't be let go. He should, but he won't. Things have to change on offense. The Line doesn't block well. The QB hasn't improved and the receivers drop far too many balls. All that comes down to coaching. P will stay, offensive staff gets revamped.

I don't agree with that but that is how I see it shaking down. Me? I'd clean house.

Reaction Score
https://twitter.com/eddaigneault/status/275044433689460736

@EdDaigneault: TE Ryan Griffin on coaching staff: "They don't know what those guys are like. ... These guys are good guys. They know how to coach football.

@EdDaigneault: More Griffin on staff: "As soon as they get their recruits in here, they'll turn this thing around."

I want to know the question that prompted the responses... Ryan is a class kid, who was clearly raised well and he could have answered differently if he believed differently. He's no dummy.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I want to know the question that prompted the responses... Ryan is a class kid, who was clearly raised well and he could have answered differently if he believed differently. He's no dummy.

Reaction Score

Am I suppose to be a mind reader or did you get distracted by a squirrel? ;)

Reaction Score
Am I suppose to be a mind reader or did you get distracted by a squirrel? ;)

No player will bash the head coach even if the coaches were r*tarded and it was 100% their fault. Again, there are plenty of coaches in the FBS that are successful in their first and second year... You should already know this Mr. Medic!

Reaction Score
No player will bash the head coach even if the coaches were r*tarded and it was 100% their fault. Again, there are plenty of coaches in the FBS that are successful in their first and second year... You should already know this Mr. Medic!

Dude - what are you talking about? The above post was in response to Whaler quoting my post and then no comment under it...

I'm not sure what your misguided spouting has to do with anything I said? If you re-read what I wrote, I was curious as to the line of questioning tha lead to RG responses. I'm sure ED didn't walk up and RG just spat that out... Cripes. People are going batty here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom