The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Seattle's KING5 studio

AspVNGlCMAAgKEx.jpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The face of women's basketball. :)

I'm guessing that the team is eating at some very nice places in Seattle.

Reaction Score
I live in Seattle and I can report that he is definitely charming the local media. The sports reporters are clearly enjoying being around Geno and it seems that you cannot hear his name without it being proceeded by the adjective legendary.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I live in Seattle and I can report that he is definitely charming the local media. The sports reporters are clearly enjoying being around Geno and it seems that you cannot hear his name without it being proceeded by the adjective legendary.
I think most northern and western media types really enjoy being around Geno. Some of the southern born and bred media have a harder time understanding his humor and sarcasm. He is almost never boring which must be a pleasant change from most interviews.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I thought "Legendary" was his real first name. It's a loose translation from "Luigi." :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom