Here's what I want to know, who stole the ancient tiki idol? | The Boneyard

Here's what I want to know, who stole the ancient tiki idol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Remember that Brady Bunch episode where Bobby found the idol and then everything turns to crap until it is returned?

Well UConn cannot catch a break. Laptopgate, Miles, APR1, NCAA changing the rules to punish us twice for the same bad APR year, Calhoun falling off a bike every thirty seconds, the Burton debacle, ->Jeff F-king Hathaway<-, BCU cock blocking us, GDL as OC, the 'Ville to the ACC surprise, Wolf finally decides to be a physcial presence and it happens of the court, and now this god forsaken TV contract. What an amzing string of crap dumped on us, and I could go on.

So which of you has the idol? For god's sake just put the damn thing back.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
No mention of hiring Coach P??? That's the King Tiki in my book!

Reaction Score
Not to mention the time that Marcia took that football right in the face. That was bad.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No mention of hiring Coach P??? That's the King Tiki in my book!
Well I mellowed a bit about P with the last recruiting class. GDL definitely though, I'll add it.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Well I mellowed a bit about P with the last recruiting class. GDL definitely though, I'll add it.

I'll give P credit that we brought in our most promising recruiting class to date.

That being said, there's no way we shouldn't have at worst gone 7-5 these past two seasons. If we kept trucking along at 8 wins a year and bowl games, who's to say we wouldn't be in the ACC now over Louisville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom