Here's my Thoughts/Observations--What Were Yours | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Here's my Thoughts/Observations--What Were Yours

Reaction Score
Its rare, but not impossible for a frosh to play QB. Milton put up 300 yards on us last year on his way to a stellar season and only at 170lbs and 5'11''. UCF opted for wins rather than losses and a fifth year.

McKenzie Milton - 2016 Football Roster - UCFKnights.com | Football

Washington only goes in if Sherriffs and Bisack do not perform when they have their opportunity....provided you would not blow his redshirt with just two games left...unless circumstances where extreme (one more win gets us a bowl, etc).

Nobody in their right mind would burn a redshirt with 2 or 3 games to go.

Reaction Score
We had a great time at the Rent. We waited about half hour for food, it was good and then watched the practice. Pindell looks to pass first and seemed very calm. The backs are going to be fine and Arkeels versatility will help a lot. The recievers were nice to mostly Mayala and Beals who looked a lot better. I'm a big Tyler Davis fan but dam man Donovan looked good out there. Jay Rose was bigger and stronger than I thought and I think he's gonna have a nice career. The lines weren't really going all out but I think both O n D lines will be fine. I really hope EJ and Vontae play. I'm pumped for the season. I also think Buss can do some damage. I can't wait till kickoff. Go Huskies

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Nobody in their right mind would burn a redshirt with 2 or 3 games to go.
Well - nothing more to be said - but I would if the situation warranted it. Its not a light decision, wouldn't only be doing if it was a key position and the freshman was a clear upgrade over the existing players - and I wouldnt want to be doing it at more than one or two positions. Of course its a situation you dont try to create. It would be a scenario where you have multiple injuries to the same position.

Reaction Score
If Pindell and the O line is as good during games then we are better off than we have been in the last 6 years!!!

Reaction Score
Did they move Jazz's #6 monument? It wasn't under the scoreboard.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
They had to retar the concourse and as they prepped they realized the statue was so heavy it was sinking into the pavement, so they moved it and poured a cement block foundation. It will be moved back before opening day.

Can't forget that RE was an amazing leader during that period and he followed that up by helping finance the statue.

I guess we should have known then that he still had an emotional connection to our program.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom