Herenda out at FDU | The Boneyard

Herenda out at FDU

Reaction Score
O.K., I’ll bite. How long have you been holding onto that one waiting for an opportunity?

What can I say, when someone says “I’m stitious, but I wouldn’t say I’m superstitious” it’s getting a laugh from me 10 times out of 10.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
What can I say, when someone says “I’m stitious, but I wouldn’t say I’m superstitious” it’s getting a laugh from me 10 times out of 10.
I can't think of anything worse than attorney humor.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Back in the day, ABCD camp used to be held at FDU…it’s one of the ugliest college campuses on earth. You have to cross a gigantic mud river to get on campus from the parking lot.

The other notable thing about FDU is that they managed to get the better Klaiber brother.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Being selfish here. I want him here. In my opinion only, he deserves a shot at bigger schools. The thumbs down is for the school not your comment. In one half of basketball he showed what he can do. I like the guy.
Me too. My post was a tongue in cheek comment on linking Kimani‘s name to every coaching opening.

I like him a lot as well.

Reaction Score
Ehh, I think the NEC is kind of below Kimani. I think his range is probably A10/CAA/MAAC for his first gig.

To be honest, I'm a little surprised Fordham didn't give him a call (that we know of) but it seems they're going back to the Nova roots again with their new hire.

Reaction Score
Back in the day, ABCD camp used to be held at FDU…it’s one of the ugliest college campuses on earth. You have to cross a gigantic mud river to get on campus from the parking lot.

The other notable thing about FDU is that they managed to get the better Klaiber brother.
doesn't look muddy

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
doesn't look muddy

It’s one of those rivers that is a river at high tide and muck at low tide.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That’s the Teaneck campus, I guess. The main campus in Madison New Jersey is fine.

That’s kind a like ripping on UConn because you don’t like the Avery Point campus.

Reaction Score
You mean like the rest of northern New Jersey? Even native son Bruce Springsteen sang about the swamps of Jersey. "And my machine, she's a dud, out stuck in the mud somewhere in the swamps of Jersey."

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
You mean like the rest of northern New Jersey? Even native son Bruce Springsteen sang about the swamps of Jersey. "And my machine, she's a dud, out stuck in the mud somewhere in the swamps of Jersey."

I think you need to research Bergen county.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom