Here. We. Go. ... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Here. We. Go. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1. We don't have an expansion board.

2. Our expansion talk doesn't approach the level of hilarious tin-foilhatery that this place does.

3. If you're still stuck on child abuse smack then clearly your reading is, how shall I say, Kemba Walker caliber.

on point #3, kemba walker is a saint.

Reaction Score
1. We don't have an expansion board.

2. Our expansion talk doesn't approach the level of hilarious tin-foilhatery that this place does.

3. If you're still stuck on child abuse smack then clearly your reading is, how shall I say, Kemba Walker caliber.
Why do I find it amusingly ironic that a Cuse fan brags about not having an expansion board when we all know the reason he is posting on the CT expansion board is to see what may happen to his very own school? You dont have to post here, you realize that? If we are all so wrong, and this is all so outer space, why are you always here???

Now go run along to your BCU friends and your Pitt friends and your soon to be gone ACC friends.......from what I can see from the general intellect of the Cuse posters, Fab Melo probably was an academic tutor for most of them.......do ALL of you guys just sit around with your fingers in your ears and hum really loudly anytime someone talks about the ACC being delegated to second tier status, just like the league you left?

Reaction Score
Why do I find it amusingly ironic that a Cuse fan brags about not having an expansion board when we all know the reason he is posting on the CT expansion board is to see what may happen to his very own school? You dont have to post here, you realize that? If we are all so wrong, and this is all so outer space, why are you always here???

Now go run along to your BCU friends and your Pitt friends and your soon to be gone ACC friends.......from what I can see from the general intellect of the Cuse posters, Fab Melo probably was an academic tutor for most of them.......do ALL of you guys just sit around with your fingers in your ears and hum really loudly anytime someone talks about the ACC being delegated to second tier status, just like the league you left?

Good luck in the Big East.

Reaction Score
Good luck in the Big East.

Don't need luck. Unlike 'Cuse, we actually win a few games.

I guess when you're not winning, it's easier to switch conferences than actually rebuild your program.

Maybe a bigger dome would help.

Reaction Score
Don't need luck. Unlike 'Cuse, we actually win a few games.

I guess when you're not winning, it's easier to switch conferences than actually rebuild your program.

Maybe a bigger dome would help.

Sounds like we both got what we wanted, then.

Reaction Score

Too early to tell. Let's wait until you and your blogger friends are manufacturing unrequited rivalries with UNC or Duke. While BC bloggers are manufacturing rivalries with you. And everybody outside of CNY and Chestnut Hill see through the charade. Then I think I got what I wanted.

Until then please continue to frequent our board. Your insistence to linger here, and your unremarkable posts, make you an easy man to read.

Reaction Score

Let's see,

We've replaced several schools that are relatively easy to beat (Syracuse, BC) with other schools that are relatively easy to beat.

You've replaced losing to UConn with losing to Duke and NC.

Yep, I guess we both got what we wanted.

BTW, I know this isn't a basketball board, but I really can't wait for your first game at Duke, when they start flopping in the pre-game introductions. You guys are going to need about 30 players on your roster just to finish the game without forfeiting.

Reaction Score
I love how the 'Cuse fans act like they're so much better than the rest of the BE.

They completely ignore the fact that their entrance into their new conference is causing a mass exodus of the ACC's stronger football programs.

And this is the same conference that accepted BC with open arms...

Reaction Score
I love how the 'Cuse fans act like they're so much better than the rest of the BE.

They completely ignore the fact that their entrance into their new conference is causing a mass exodus of the ACC's stronger football programs.

And this is the same conference that accepted BC with open arms...

"Wait a minute Mav, we used to be good 50 years ago, you remember Jim Brown, right? Wait, you mean if you are under the age of 70 you have no idea who Jim Brown was? Well how bout Ernie Davis? No?? Why do you have to keep bringing up the last 20 years of ineptitude? The last place finishes in the Big East, yeah the conference that we now say we were too good to be in?? And please lets not talk about the crumbling Dome and how it looks half empty on TV......and how the upstate NY economy continues to be in the crapper and how the loss of population means we will never be relevant in our own state of NY and cannot draw from the area to even half fill the Dome? Sure CT may be able to fill a 40,000 seat stadium, but its a lot better to half fill the Dome, I swear it is, its the Dome baby. Wait, what do you mean Carrier left Syracuse....when did that happen??? Where did they go, CT? Cant be true, we are talking about Syracuse, the vibrant cultural mecca of NY...Mav, dont you know, we bring the NYC market, we do, I swear we do, just like BC delivers the Boston market, please I am begging you to believe this......."

Reaction Score
No need to rip on Syracuse. Your Big 10 invitation is right around the corner.

Reaction Score
Soooo... if you join a new conference and its most powerful programs leave, what's the point? I mean, FSU & Clemson aren't even hiding what they think of your football program. You don't find that the least bit embarrassing?

The FSU BOT might as well have a presser and say "Syracuse football?? Oh, hell no."

Hey, I think I just figured out the Syracuse and BC athletic departments' roadmaps for success:

Leave, then hope to God UConn football doesn't continue to grow and become any more successful than it already is.

Didn't work for BC, and it's sure as hell not going to work for 'Cuse.

Face it, the only difference between our schools is that UConn isn't paying multi-million dollar entrance AND exit fees to join a non-top 4 conference.

That, and we actually win a decent number of football games each year...

Times are tough - you guys should save your money. You can be a doormat in our league instead of the ACC and you won't have to pay extra.

Reaction Score
Those are pretty comparable.

Seriously? You're going to compare a young man who graduated college in three years and then gave a reporter a dumb quote with one who performed so horrifically academically that his university had to throw him out of school on the verge of having a shot at a national championship? You're an idiot or an ass.

Reaction Score
Seriously? You're going to compare a young man who graduated college in three years and then gave a reporter a dumb quote with one who performed so horrifically academically that his university had to throw him out of school on the verge of having a shot at a national championship? You're an idiot or an ass.

“You can write that. It is the first book I’ve ever read.” - College graduate Kemba Walker. Pretty cut and dry if you ask me.

LOL at graduating from "college" in three years without reading a book.

Syracuse at least had some integrity to rule Melo academically ineligible.

Par for the course for Mr. Beltway Ballers though.

Reaction Score
“You can write that. It is the first book I’ve ever read.” - College graduate Kemba Walker. Pretty cut and dry if you ask me.

My bad. I didn't realize that you were so much smarter than me that you could tell that there is no difference between a young man who graduated in three years and a young man who got thrown out of school for having (as told to me by two Syracuse students, so I don't know it's true but that's my source) a GPA of 0.8. Your mama must be so proud.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

I only wish the like button would let us do cumulative likes from a single poster, so let me say ...
+1000.

Reaction Score

Integrity?????? LMFAO, yeah, the integrity to play him in the BE tournament, wait until the selection show was over so it wouldnt hurt Cuse's seed, and THEN announce how he is academically ineligible, yup, you stay classy Syracuse........

Reaction Score
Look I'd like to revel in your butthurtedness over not being in a legit conference a little more, but I do have work that needs to be done. So I'll leave you now to masturbate furiously over any tiny piece of blog info that may imply that the only conference UCONN has even a glimmer of hope in joining over the next two decades falls apart.

That sounds intellegent.

But then again you're alums of a "University" that confers degrees without having to exhaust yourselves with the trite exercise of acquiring knowelege. In three years.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Look I'd like to revel in your butthurtedness over not being in a legit conference a little more, but I do have work that needs to be done. So I'll leave you now to masturbate furiously over any tiny piece of blog info that may imply that the only conference UCONN has even a glimmer of hope in joining over the next two decades falls apart.

That sounds intellegent.

But then again you're alums of a "University" that confers degrees without having to exhaust yourselves with the trite exercise of acquiring knowelege. In three years.

Really a Syracuse fan using the phrases masterbate and butthurtness? What would Frued make of that? You are a Fine example of a Syracuse fan.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score

That sounds intellegent.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/university-of-connecticut-29013

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/syracuse-university-2882

Now, I'm a little confused because I want to that hicka$$ school in Stores, and we aint do much lerning up there. So mayb you could help me. Is 58 better or worse than 62?

Reaction Score
http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/university-of-connecticut-29013

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/syracuse-university-2882

Now, I'm a little confused because I want to that hicka$$ school in Stores, and we aint do much lerning up there. So mayb you could help me. Is 58 better or worse than 62?
Now, MayBee cuz i two went to dat skool in Canada, I thinkk 62 is worst cuz you just plane run out of fingers and toes faster trying two count dat high....

Reaction Score
butthurtedness = having your new conference mates publicly express displeasure at your inclusion, after you've already accepted the invitation.

more butthurtedness = having to extend the length of your crappy TV deal to get "more" money, after telling existing conference members that adding Syracuse and Pitt would add value to the existing contract.

BTW, given the whole Bernie Fine fiasco, I find your repeated use of the phrase "butthurtedness" to be extremely unfortunate.

Reaction Score

That sounds intellegent.

Son, you should remember that whatever you post on the internet is there forever. I know it's an anonymous board, but geez that's an embarrassment.

Reaction Score

True story. I went to high school with someone who went to SU with a full ride. I won't say what sport, but needless to say it was one of the revenue ones. He was illiterate. I mean, literally illiterate. And he managed to graduate from the ivy league of urban-social-research universities in four years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom