Here we go | The Boneyard

Here we go

Reaction Score
I don’t know about you guys (and girls), but I’m getting f’in jacked. Let the chips fall where they may, but here comes Nova, the home stretch, including @Creighton for payback time, MSG, and the dance. And we have the best squad since 2014, still improving. I’m more excited for late February and who knows how much of March than I’ve been in a while. It’s that time of year again and we‘ve got a TEAM. Non-starter defense beginning to gel? Polley dining on the pump fake side step 3, as well as the tw/o dribble pump drawing foul or getting the hoop for two? RJ the late game or run stopping big shot? Sanogo drawing lots of attention and still getting better? Martin’s ferocity? Jackson putting up numbers all over the stat sheet? Whaley bringing that positive attitude and influence at both ends? Hawkins feeling more and more comfortable? Hurley getting better in game? That’s right; these Huskies can ball and nobody in the country wants to play us.

First, we run the Wildcats out of the gym tonight (they got EVERY lose ball in Philly and we’ll get at least half this time. Nova’s gonna be running after loose balls while we’ll be grabbing them and passing down court for layups). Then the build up to MSG down the stretch. For all the seed talk, we know the Huskies in March and we know how the Garden shines down on the boys from Storrs. Win the BET and a good home stretch and this is a three seed . Put us out west, a nice bracket and who the hell knows.

Hope everyone else is having as much fun with this group/season as me! Btw long time, hardly ever post but I’ve been mostly lurking since the Courant. Here we go!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom