Here we go...game thread UConn vs ND | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Here we go...game thread UConn vs ND

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
FF redux.

When ND gets all feisty on the defensive end and we have no flow, we HAVE TO HAVE players who will take the initiative, make a play and get to the line. We just have to. Obviously we look for shots generated out of our offense, but we cannot stand and wait til the shot clock winds down looking for wide open looks.

Reaction Score
This is why it is such a shame that Heather never returned to the rotation.

Reaction Score
Not sure quite how Stef doesn't see how the refs are going to call that. She needs to have better understanding

Only thing was weird was they didnt seem to call the first, more egregious, action.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
This is the problem with not being a bigger lead when we had the chance.

Critical moment now; gotta stop this or ND could run away.
Leads are always whatever they are. Wishing them to be different doesn't change anything. Personally, I wish we were up ten right now.

Reaction Score
Stef reached in on a Notre Dame defensive rebound for her first foul (and set a lazy moving screen for her second where she didn't set her feet and ran through the defender). That stupid reach in foul is what has her in this pickle now.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
He is going to hope all his work with Kiah pays off. Now or never, at least this year.

Reaction Score
Leads are always whatever they are. Wishing them to be different doesn't change anything. Personally, I wish we were up ten right now.

Dont tell me what to wish or not wish, thank you for much.

Reaction Score
Doris is ridiculous today. Diggins jumped into Doty's body - perfect defense. You can't play D any better than that.

Reaction Score
I wish I'd started doing this in the first half.

How many times has Doris b*tched about a call in our favor; and how many times has Doris b*tched about a call in ND's favor?

She is absolutely insufferable this game.

Reaction Score
That scowl doesn't look attactive on Diggins.

Bria has decided she is going to take the team on her back. Let's hope a few other players decide to help share the load.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
we had a 19 point lead once upon a time and lost. Leads are leads. It's the score at the end of the game that counts. C'mon. Glass is half full, not half empty

Reaction Score
Refs were almost invisible in the first half. It suddenly seems as though they remembered that they have a job to do. What wasn't called in the first is being called in the second.

Don't give up, UConn!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
That scowl doesn't look attactive on Diggins.

Bria has decided she is going to take the team on her back. Let's hope a few other players decide to help share the load.

I think KML will step up too, and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds