Here we go... 4 games in 10 days.... | The Boneyard

Here we go... 4 games in 10 days....

Reaction Score
I finally took a closer look at the schedule and was suprised to see how tightly packed these next four games are.
Here's the chance to get some different lineups out there and for the young guys to build some confidence before the 11/24 game vs. Oregon.

Reaction Score
All about testing lineups and sets, building our defensive identity and confidence. Building chemistry with all these new pieces. Great opportunit for bench pieces to show what they've got with Jackson and Hawkins not playing.

I want to see Karaban and Clingan getting a ton of reps. Tonight would be a great night for Newton to show more shooting the rock too.

Reaction Score
I finally took a closer look at the schedule and was suprised to see how tightly packed these next four games are.
Here's the chance to get some different lineups out there and for the young guys to build some confidence before the 11/24 game vs. Oregon.
I’m a big fan of this schedule. Most importantly, I believe it provides this group a solid chance to build comfort, confidence, and establish connectivity as a team. I’d like to see them run more plays for guys not named Adama, starting tonight. Run some guys off screens, some inside-out quick action using Karaban at the foul line, etc

Reaction Score
These games should show us whether we are legitimately 10 deep or if we can only count on consistent, quality contributions from 7-8. Very interested to see who steps up these next few games.

Reaction Score
After watching the first game in-person at the XL, even against a team like Stonehill, I can see that this team is electric. As this team matures with game experience we are going to be very good, no doubts whatsoever. Legit contenders for titles this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom